JCE makes creating and editing Joomla!® content easy...
Add a set of tools to your Joomla!® environment that gives you the power to create the kind of content you want, without limitations, and without needing to know or learn HTML, XHTML, CSS...
- Office-like functions and familiar buttons make formatting simple
- Upload, rename, delete, cut/copy/paste images and insert them into your articles using an intuitive and familiar interface
- Create Links to Categories, Articles, Weblinks and Contacts¹ in your site using a unique and practical Link Browser
- Easily tab between WYSIWYG, Code and Preview modes.
- Create Tables, edit Styles, format text and more...
- Integrated Spellchecking using your browser's Spellchecker
- Fine-grained control over the editor layout and features with Editor Profiles
- PRO Multiple images can now be resized after upload using the Resize Images dialog which is displayed when multiple images are selected and the Edit Image button is clicked.
- An option has been added in Editor Profiles -> Plugin Parameters -> Links to add or remove the ItemId added to links created using the link tree in the Link dialog.
- mproved the Default parameter label for Popups to clarify that setting a value automatically creates popups on all new links.
- Initialization of the editor in some extensions (SP Page Builder Translate) would create multiple instances.
- The JCE logo now displays correctly in the Joomla 4 Components Dashboard.
- The Textcase parameter for file and folder names was not being applied.
- PRO It was not possible to create a link on an image inside a <figure> element, or the entire text selection in the <figcaption>.
- PRO Attempting to delete a <figure> element using the Delete key when the selected image is inside another element, eg: <a>, would fail.
- PRO Values were not updated correctly in the Crop tool in the Image Editor, and it was not possible to manually set the X and Y values to 0.