Re-introducing Backend Module Editor in SP Page Builder Pro v3.4.11
We keep saying that we always respond to our users' requests. We do everything in our power to come up with the solution that will meet their demands. Some think we are just saying that, words don’t mean anything, some guess we are exaggerating. But no matter what others think, the great always keeps doing what s/he does. The same way, JoomShaper will keep listening to its customers’ no matter the cost is.
Backend Module Editor Returned
As you already know, Joomla has limitations when it comes to customizing modules. That’s the reason why we had to shift to frontend editing to customize the SP Page Builder modules. However, that was before we asked what you like the best. When we got to know your preference, we sat down, took a break and started thinking about it. After long meetings, with the help of our brilliant developers, we found a way to reintroduce the backend module editing options. Now you can edit SP Page Builder modules in both frontend and backend. The new solution gives a way to support loads of data in modules, so don’t hold back when you need to add something to your modules via backend module editor.
- Visit: Read More
Latest from JoomShaper
- Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 Is Here: Improved Experience With Several Known Bug Fixes
- SP Page Builder v3.7.14 Is Out With New Fixes and Improvements
- Helix Ultimate 2.0.2 Is Here: User-defined Presets, Option to Manage Offcanvas Menu Levels, and More
- Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder Are Updated With Fixes and Improvements
- How to Update Your Site to Joomla 4