Since the inception of SP Page Builder, it has always been all about empowering you to build great websites. Arming you with the best features to make your imagination come true. After providing Interactions, Blend Mode, Context Menu, Inline Editing, and a ton of other groundbreaking stuff, we can now proudly say that SP Page Builder has come a long way.
However, today is all about making your website perform better. The spotlight of this update is lazy loading. It is a revolutionary way to make your website faster. We’ll dig dipper on why and how SP Page Builder does it. But first, let’s have a brief look at the changelog.
Full Changelog of SP Page Builder v3.7.0 Pro
- New: Content lazy loading option
- New: Carousel option in the Clients addon
- New: Image filter and hover options in the Clients addon
- Update: 2 map styles (Open Street Black/White, Hike Bike) have been removed due to API not responding issue
- Fix: Non-numeric value issue in the Testimonial Carousel addon
- Fix: Inner Row
margin: autonot working on the front-end issue