They say sequels never live up to the original. In the case of Helix Ultimate, that trend doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Helix Ultimate 2.0 is shaping up to be a more amazing product than its predecessor.
Good morning Joomlers! Here to welcome the weekend, we’re dropping another beta update to your favorite template framework that brings us one step closer to the final version that you can use on your production website. We’re thrilled about this beta release, and we think you will be too! Let’s go through some of the most notable additions and changes to Helix Ultimate 2.0.
If you’re not caught up with Helix Ultimate 2.0’s latest changes, I highly recommend reading our previous blog on Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 1.
Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 2 Changelog:
- New: Bootstrap updated to 5.0
- New: Update Font Awesome to 5.15.2
- New: Option to enable or disable Font Awesome
- Update: Improved accessibility
- Update: Improved menu builder
- Update: Drafted changes are now reflected only to the edit mode
- Fix: Edit menu item validation issue
- Fix: Media library blog image sizes issues
- Fix: Multilingual header menu issue
- Fix: Frontend article editing issues
[button style="stroked" url="https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/helix-ultimate-2-0-beta-2" target="blank" background="#ef8a2d" background_hover="#ef6b2d" icon="icon: joomla" icon_color="#ffffff"]Read More: Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 2[/button]