Helix Ultimate 2.0 started strong and paved the way for developing effective and modern Joomla websites. What a long way we have come! Today, we're thrilled to announce the Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 3 is now available to test with new additional features and shiny new improvements.
Today’s (May 10th) Beta version is an experimental release and not ready for production sites. We wholeheartedly appreciate your interest in Helix Ultimate 2.0. You are invited to try this Beta version, but DO Not use it on a production site.
Before we proceed, catch up with the beta 2 release note.
Please note the template framework is still under development and is not ready for use on any production site. However, feel free to experiment with the release on a staging site and let us know your thoughts.
Can Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 3 live up to the hype? Let’s see what it has in store for you.
Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 3 changelog:
- Update: Bootstrap 5 stable version
- New: New field for injecting custom code after opening the body tag
- Fix: Breadcrumb issue fixed
- Fix: Pagination issue solved
- Fix: Custom CSS issue solved
- Fix: Frontend article editing issues Joomla 3 & 4
- Fix: PHP error issue in header variations solved
- Update: Improved accessibility
- Update: Improved Responsive
[button style="stroked" url="https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/helix-ultimate-2-0-beta-3" background="#ef8a2d" background_hover="#ef6b2d" icon="icon: joomla" icon_color="#ffffff"]Read More - Helix Ultimate 2.0 Beta 3[/button]