How to Update Your Site to Joomla 4
Joomla 4 stable version is already out! It’s a huge upgrade to the CMS bringing so many amazing new features and functionalities. The new major version will forever change the way you have been using Joomla as the platform is now more reliable, steady, secure, and fully equipped to empower innovations.
If you’re stressing about how to upgrade your site to Joomla 4, don’t worry. In this article, we will guide you through the entire process of upgrading your Joomla 3.x site to Joomla 4 without breaking your site. You’re encouraged to follow the entire article carefully so that you don’t end up making a mess.
Let's get started.
When Should You Update to Joomla 4
Joomla 4 is out. Does that mean you have to immediately upgrade your site to Joomla 4? No! As you can not update Joomla 3.x to 4 directly, you must first update your site to 3.10.
The Joomla 3.10 bridge will help you perform the mini migration to Joomla 4 and show a pre-update check of the extensions installed on your site. As per the official documentation, Joomla 3.10.x will be supported until 16 August 2023. So, there’s no rush. Wait till all the extensions in use are ready for Joomla 4.
- Visit: ReadMore
Latest from JoomShaper
- Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 Is Here: Improved Experience With Several Known Bug Fixes
- SP Page Builder v3.7.14 Is Out With New Fixes and Improvements
- Helix Ultimate 2.0.2 Is Here: User-defined Presets, Option to Manage Offcanvas Menu Levels, and More
- Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder Are Updated With Fixes and Improvements
- Introducing Helix Ultimate 2.0: The Most Advanced Site Building Experience on Joomla