Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 Is Here: Improved Experience With Several Known Bug Fixes
Hello Helix Ultimate users! I hope you are having a wonderful time. We’ve released another update to your favorite Joomla template framework to make your moments more amazing. This time, we have fixed known issues that you have reported or we’ve discovered while testing it on our end. Get the latest Helix Ultimate v2.0.5 and enjoy an improved experience with the updated Helix Ultimate.
Our aim is to make your experience more smooth and hassle-free with our tools. We push boundaries and reach a new level with each of our updates. And, today’s one is no exception. Thanks to our team Helix Ultimate.
What’s in Helix Ultimate 2.0.5?
Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 brings several fixes to enhance the overall performance. We have reordered the preset section, fixed module edit not working issue, SP Page Builder edit not working after compressing JS issue, SCSS compiler caching issue, and all other known issues.
Please have a look at the changelog below to check the changes coming to the updated Helix Ultimate.
Helix Ultimate v2.0.5 Changelog
- Update: Preset section reordered
- Update: Custom SCSS now supports SCSS variables.
- Fix: Module edit not working issue
- Fix: Select field design issue for Joomla 4
- Fix: Menu item on another template leads to an error for plugin override issue
- Fix: The SCSS compiler caching issue
- Fix: Google font’s URL issue
- Fix: Preset field’s issue.
- Fix: Webservice API not working while helix ultimate plugin is activated
So, please update Helix Ultimate to its latest version (v2.0.5) and enjoy all those enhancements and fixes applied to it. Do let us know your thoughts in the comment below. Good luck!
- Visit: ReadMore