Good day, Joomlers! The journey toward SP Page Builder 4.0 has been incredible with all of your thoughtful feedback and constant support. And today, we’re dropping the RC version of your favorite Joomla page builder with new features and tons of final touches.
We wholeheartedly invite you to test the RC version in a staging environment and let us know how you feel about it.
Today’s (Apr 21th) RC version is an experimental release and not ready for production sites. We wholeheartedly appreciate your interest in SP Page Builder 4.0. You are invited to try this Beta version, but DO Not use it on a production site.
Please note this is an RC release. Feel free to experiment with the release on a staging site and gear up for the stable release as it is only an update away!
Let’s go through the changelog to find out what this update has in store.
SP Page Builder v4.0.0 RC Changelog:
- New: Added custom column generator feature
- New: Added a clear button to remove the selected font from the Typography font select box
- New: Added the option to save customized addon from the inline editor for addon reuse
- New: Option to add images from external URLs
- New: Added Multi-language support for sidebar editor and Saved Items section (Lite version)
- Update: Added CSS variable and RGBA support in Color Picker
- Fix: Column rename issue in layers panel for duplicated sections
- Fix: Option to Show Column not working once the column is hidden
- Fix: Testimonial Carousel addon avatar alignment issue in preview mode
- Fix: Button full width, top margin, and content shows HTML tags issue in Image Layout addon
- Fix: Duplicate key issue when saving a section
- Fix: Flip & Bounce animation fails to work in the Image Overlay addon in editor mode
- Fix: Default padding controller and background color issue in the editor
- Fix: Duplicate issue in multi-level nested Div addons
- Fix: Pricing Table addon title, price shows HTML tags
- Fix: Testimonials addon review text shows HTML tags
- Fix: Custom addon width issue in addon’s Advanced settings
- Fix: Default value issue (for Joomla 4) in the Access field of the toolbar Options
- Fix: Row Padding reset to 5px for nested rows
- Fix: Page becomes invisible when accordion section’s column is duplicated then deleted issue
- Fix: Slideshow addon custom height issue
- Fix: Default margin and border radius issue in addons
- Fix: Addon list not working when disabling all structure addons from the list