At JoomShaper, we’re always working to shape our products to perform at their best. That’s why we decided to roll out another RC version of your favorite Joomla page builder, SP Page Builder 4.0 with new features and quality life improvements. The RC 2 of SP Page Builder 4.0 is out today, with new features to help add more structure to your workflow and bring your brightest ideas to life.
We wholeheartedly invite you to test the RC version in a staging environment and let us know how you feel about it.
Today (May 26th) RC version is an experimental release and not ready for production sites. We wholeheartedly appreciate your interest in SP Page Builder 4.0. You are invited to try this Beta version, but DO Not use it on a production site.
Please note this is an RC release. Feel free to experiment with the release on a staging site and share your experience with us in the comments!
Let’s go through the changelog to find out what this update has in store.
SP Page Builder 4.0 RC 2 Changelog:
- New: The Addon settings panel is now draggable
- New: Two Scrolling options - Viewport and Full-page are added in Interaction settings
- Update: Improved Dashboard UI design with filter functionality
- Fix: DIV addon issues (nested div drag and drop, duplication, copy and paste, text changing, global styles)
- Fix: Addon settings option is not clickable for Video & Soundcloud addon
- Fix: Addon saving issue for deeply nested addons like Accordion and Tab
- Fix: Accordion addon settings
- Fix: Tabs addon CSS issue for nav position
- Fix: Nested row-column gap not working issue
- Fix: Empty folder delete issue in Media panel
- Fix: Added missing row copy-paste feature