Last updated: 05-09-2023
The Data Controller is Aneta Kawka Accounting Office, located at Os. Na Stoku 27a/17, 31-705 Kraków, Poland.
- What personal data do we collect?
While using the Website, we may collect various types of personal data, such as:
- First and last name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- User account data, such as username and password.
- Transaction information made by users on the Website.
- Technical data, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and other device-related information.
- Usage data, such as pages visited, time spent on the site, clicked links, and other statistical data.
- For what purposes do we process personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Fulfilling contracts with users, such as providing ordered services, processing payments, and communicating about services.
- Providing features and services available on the Website, such as login capabilities, comments, and content personalization.
- Communicating with users, including responding to inquiries, providing information about the Website, services, offers, and promotions.
- Analyzing traffic, user behavior, and optimizing the Website.
- Ensuring security and protection of personal data and preventing abuse.
- Legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The legal basis for processing personal data on the Website is:
- User consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
- Performance of a contract or taking steps prior to entering into a contract at the request of the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- Compliance with legal obligations to which the Controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
- Processing of data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Sharing personal data
User personal data may be shared with the following entities:
- Service providers, such as hosting, payment systems, courier companies, accounting services, legal services, marketing services, analytical services, and others.
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, and other government bodies as required by applicable laws.
- Retention period for personal data
Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and for the period required by applicable laws, e.g., for the storage of accounting documents.
- Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data.
- Request rectification of incorrect or outdated personal data.
- Request erasure of personal data if there is no other legal basis for their processing.
- Request restriction of processing of personal data.
- Object to the processing of personal data.
- Data portability to another data controller.
- Withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time if processing is based on consent.
To exercise their rights, the data subject may contact the Data Controller using the contact details provided in section 1.